Here’s the trivia questions for day 2.
QUESTION 1–Who wrote GREAT EXPECTATIONS?
QUESTION 2-What’s one of your favorite Bible verses? Give the reference and the verse, please.
QUESTION 3-On the TV show NCIS, what is Gibb’s full name? Who was he named after? You only need to answer one of these questions.
Don’t forget you need to answer as a comment to be entered in the contest.
Until next time…GOD BLESS & GOOD READING!
1. Charles Dickens
2. Ezra 7:10 = For Ezra had set his heart to study the law of the Lord and to practice it, and to teach His statutes and ordinances in Israel.
3. Leroy Jethro Gibbs, named after his father’s friend and partner Leroy Jethro “LJ” Moore.
1) Great Expectations author is Charles Dickens
2) I John 1:9 says: If we confess our sins to God, He will purify us and forgive our sins. ( basically)
3) Agent Gibbs name is Leroy Jethro Gibbs…..and I love Mark Harmon’s role and NCIS
These are fun 🙂
#1. Charles Dickens
#2. Romans 5:8~But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
#3. He was named after his father’s closest friend: Leroy Jethro Moore
I see I’m not the only NCIS fan! Great job, Trixi and everyone else!
1. Great Expectations was written by Charles Dickens. I don’t think I’ve read this, but I think I need to.
2. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son so those who believe in him shall not perish but have ever lasting life.
3. Leroy Jethro Gibbs is Gibb’s real name on NCIS (I see why he goes by Gibbs).
Thanks for playing, Perrianne. All 3 answers are right so you’re in the drawing for the free book. I know what you mean about his name!